<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Friday, 3 April 2009 10:14 pm

THIS WEEK...

MONDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! Hope you like my present :D It's the thought that counts. Gosh, had to do CIP, so damn tiring...

TUESDAY
I didn't went for choir cus...nvm, don't wanna talk about it anymore.

WEDNESDAY
We had CIP again...Dig and dig and dig...Not everyone helped at the last time...class spirit ain't so good...Then, we were told that we planted wrongly and were given a "what-the-hell" face >:( wadeva...

Before CIP, ___ came and told my friends and I off...We got scolded for holding our hp in pur hands -.- crap...and pointed out to ME saying, "DO THE RIGHT THINGS AT THE RIGHT TIME"...yeayea, i know that i'm in the wrong for holding my hp in my hand in the foyer...i'm supposed to hold it in the canteen. Thanks for the reminder, I apppreciate it!

THURSDAY
We had Biology test today. Then, I had choir after school :)

FRIDAY
CHOIR! Muacks! A1 sang some parts wrongly, crap man...but nvm, Miss Khor(conductor) praised our choir today! Woots! Then, S2 sang quite a number of times wrongly. Nvm, JIA YOUS!

SATURDAY(tomorrow)
I can't go for choir cus I got to attend church wedding. After that, still got tuition.

SUNDAY(following day)
CHURCH! I love church cus I like to sing those worship songs :D hahs. Also, I think i should say this. If i'm not wrong, Mr B.Tay has been attending my church since a long time ago...He's in the choir! Unbelievable, ya? Hmmmm, I should ask him one day then I can confirm it here again...

CONCLUSION
To ___, I dislike you for saying me all the time. You bear a grudge on me, so what? I'm just doing my job, get it? Don't abuse your authority. If you carry on like this, many will feel the same way as I am feeling right now. In fact, many have FELT this before and it has been shown recenty...you should remember that day, ya?

>:)

Here's for you guys to enjoy cus i haven't post pics for a long time...my blog must have been super duper BORING :(

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketI made this :)


PhotobucketThey are really sweet. One a day will brighten my day.


PhotobucketI've been using this for quite a period of time...it's really nice, try it...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


PhotobucketROSES! My dad'd good at gardening...he has the patience for it


PhotobucketCHILLIES!


PhotobucketORCHIDS!


Photobucket


Photobucketstickers


I'll post another time, gtg rush my homework...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment