<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Wednesday, 29 October 2008 4:45 pm



Candy>>She's a sweet girl as her name mentions and she's super hot physically and mentally :)

Elaine>>The only girl in our class who "F" around all the time and her beating hurts a lot but she has her funny sight too cus I remember the time at BK when I couldn't eat my breakfast in peace cus she made me laughed a hell lot.

ZhiTing>>She's always the happy go lucky girl as I only witnessed her cried ONCE...other than that, a smile is always spreading across her face.

JiaMin>>The quiet girl who laughs at little stuffs which I say...She's the cool girl who skipped vb 6 times in a row before...

YeeLing>>She loves Chinese...Be strong gurl cus I don't really like to see you crying all the time...You must clear all your negative thoughts and smile always! A good listener she is to comfort me at times.

Cadence>>The girl who has a funky and cool hairstyle...She is a brave and smart girl!

Jerlyn>>The cute gurl who has really charming eyes and knows how to cheer her peers up.

WeiYi>>My dearest choir mate who's a really great friend to have and she's just WOW :)

JingWen>>Another cute one:) Also, cheer up, kays? You seem pretty emo at times...but don't worry cus WeiYi'll be there for you :D

Siti>>The simple minded girl I know who is really nice to her peers...

Sheri>>Thank you for all your encouragements at times when I was feeling down and you rock a lot!!! My Dnt and He mate :)

Clarice>>Me-.-

Tricia>>She loves fei lun hai a lot and I said A LOT! She loves chinese songs and she has two voices:) My mummy, I love you forever...

Laetitia>>My ex-choir, prefect & journalism mate...we've been through lots of ups and downs and I guess it's better to be normal friends...

Miko>>A smart girl who has confidence in everything she does...Quick in everything? Rock on!

GengYi>>The guy who's super white! Well, he can be mean and NICE at times but if you know him for long, you'll get used to it like how I got sprayed by his Nike bottle every day which is annoying but well, thanks for your encouragements and advice. Also, he's got a glib tongue and likes to annoy Miss Khoo and Mdm Tan.

BenNeo>>The guy who's super vulgar but i guess it's fine with me? I stil remember taking taxi all the way to tampines with you, terence and Sheri...It was a crazy time then but we were bonded and helped to collect lots of newspapers.

Braxton>>Don't brag so much when you score well cus it isn't nice for others. Also, just try to talk less to the person that you're sitting with next time...cus it can be very annoying and it's hard to concentrate especially when the examinations are just around the corner.

BenChan>>Thanks for the times when you helped me during Dnt lessons cus I hate those machines there wouldn't dare to use them-.-in case i injure myself but thanks again.

EdwinC>>I don't really know you except for the fact that your shirt is never tucked in?

QiJun>>He makes jokes for the class but it's either on BenNeo, Braxton or Prabu which may be a little insulting but it's definitely a humor for us...

KaiSheng>>The guy who always misplace his worksheet and seldom does his homework...Also loves to talk a lot:)

Ronnie>>I don't really know you but I know the fact that you're usually late...

Billy>>Good in Mathematics and likes to compete with Daniel for Mathematics test...He has red cheeks which looks like those people living in temperate weather country where there's snow:)

YongSiang>>I must admit that I did had a mixed up with you and Shawn...

Daniel>>Super smart...especially in Mathematics and is very straightforward.

EdwinT>>A guy who likes to sing Chinese songs and is also very good in Chinese and almost got an IPhone...

Jason>>I've never talked to you...so...I don't know what to write...sorry

Jordy>>The super hyper guy who cares a lot about his hair...spikes it like wow and ya...always wanting me to reply him whenever he says, "hi"-_-

Shawn>>Sorry for mixing you with Yong Siang...

Lucas>>He's a super emo prefect who is a weird listener and only knows how to bully me...when i say bastard, you say:)

WeiXuan>>He loves to read books and all of them are like super thick...about a thousand pages I would say.

Hakim>>He likes to joke around??

Irsyad>>Thanks for being the class's treasurer who's trustworthy...

KipWai>>People say that you're _ _ _ _ but I don't know...that's what I heard only...other than that, you're fine...

Prabu>>The whole school knows him?

Leon>>Well, you're good at Big2 :D I still remember you kept on winning the first few days when I played with you all...

Cyrus>>The super blur guy who likes to say, "cool man" and is very particular about his hair as he told me that he spends about 30mins on a hairdo...Journalism rocks, ya...Thanks for your encouragements at times and I will never forget how you immitate people, especially Miss Khoo.

XinHao>>I don't talk to you and so, i've nothing to write...sorry

Teremce>>A skinny and tall guy who likes to crack nasty jokes but is comical at times..especially when immitating people...

MissThang>>Thank you for everything...

Mrs Kee>>Thanks for all your help in Journalism and school life.

MissKhoo>>My choir teacher who's a good teacher and I got A1 for her Mathematics! Thank you.

LaiLaoShi>>Qieqie though you always come late to our class cus our class is not your first priority but thanks for your teaching for the style of letter writing.

MrsWan>>Thank you for your patience in teaching us movement of substances...I was so glad when you told me that our class did great for Science :D Though I scored higher for Chemistry, I still love Biology the best...thanks to you...Also, thanks for keeping me out of boredom during the emergency exercise...It was nice working with you and thanks for your advice cus i took it and carried it out. I'll not let you down. Also, the times with you during the mangove swamp thingy was great...and i hope that you'll teach me biology next year...Thank you again.

MissWendyKoh>>A hot teacher who drew the boys' attention during her lessons...Hahas...though I didn't score well for Bio...thank you.

MrEvanToh>>I studied hard for Physics but it's still the worse out of the 3 Sciences but thanks for your compliment and all your help during Journalism.

MrsKang>>Erm, you're okay...but your lessons is a little boring though cus you always use slides and nothing out of the slides...sorry though but you should be glad of our achievement for Chemistry. Alas, thank you.

MdmTan>>You rock man! Thanks for all your help and I managed to score an A1 for History.

MrSim>>You should be fiercer or the class won't listen to you. I do pity you at times and I tried to like Geography...Luckily, I got a B3 for it. Alas, thank you.

MrPeter>>A great p.e. teacher you are and thank you.

MissSarah>>Thank you for teaching us art...you're really great and thank you.


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment