<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Thursday, 18 September 2008 6:11 pm

I've not been posting lately though lots of stuffs happened and lots of photos to be uploaded...I'm currently not in the mood to do anything...Being a Prefect IC is stressful...I thought Lucas and my planning for recess duty was okay but it turned out to be a disater. At least 4 prefects didn't do duty and lots of complaints about disliking of duties. Adaptability please. Please don't make things so difficult for us and I hope that you all will try to like your duty...Prefects, please, don't complain about your duties anymore. Don't bother writing "I don't want to do blah blah blah" a hundred times on a piece of paper and show it to Lucas or me...We can't change your duty to your preference and it is you who must change your thoughts on liking your duty.
I hereby want to make a formal note, "I'm sorry" to all prefects for pulling you guys down into a scolding by ______. I am truly sorry...

TODAY
I'm totally upset and devastated when ______ scolded me in front of the lower sec. prefects because I didn't do a good job as an IC...but I just started duty this week. I didn't blow the whistle today during recess time and that's my fault...Also, some prefects went to complain to ______ about they disliking their duty. I'm not sad about being embarassed in front of everyone but on the fact that he didn't allow me to explain my part...His words hurt like freaking much and I couldn't hold back my tears...even when I reached my class where everyone was doing English summary, I didn't stop crying and I don't know what to do the next time if I get scolded again. Perhaps I might be crying cus i'm sack? ______ said, "We don't need prefects like all of you. We can easily pick other leadership tracks and they can do the task given so easily but not prefects. You people are the only one in the school wearing a tie. If you all don't want...", so on and so for...To think that I still kept these words in my heart. After that incident, I was kinda emo the whole day later...didn't wanna talk neither eat lunch. After school, I still had to stay back and discuss about today's incident which opens the wound again...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment