<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, 16 August 2008 7:57 pm

I'm so emo these days...even Yee Ling almost witnessed my tears. Geng Yi just accidentally hit me and I just ran to the toilet, wanting to cry. Don't worry Geng Yi, you did nothing... Yesterday went out with Cadence, Daniel and one of his senior...Train to tm and buy present. Prabu, you'll receive chocolates from me :D Daniel didn't wanna buy anything for Prabu cus he said that he's not close with him?? So am I?? I don't know. Then, Daniel and me trained back to pasir ris and he bought peach milk tea while I bought strawberry milk tea..Some seniors saw us O.O Then walked through the park back to school for the parents teacher dialouge thingy. GOSH! PREFECTS WERE STANDING AT THE MAIN GATE and saw us walking....then daniel gotta give his minitoons sweets and we faster walk away. Then, both of us walked around the school like idiots cus nothing to do. Finally, decided to rest at the red benches at the parade square and talked and watched the cars streaming in, waiting for our parents...I was so embarrassed cus I asked to part to go to the toilet cus of and then he guessed it...I feel so stressed cus of streaming. Mr Surin talked to me yesterday during the parents teacher dialouge and he said I stand a chance in E1...Thinking about it the whole of yesterday night and even cried over it...I guess E2 could be a better option because it's less stress? Anyway, had a long day and i'm really really tired. Don't feel like replying to messages, emoing...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment