<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Monday, 2 June 2008 10:22 am

Hmmm, it's been long since my last post and i'm back again...So let's see last week's events...

SATURDAY
Alright, today's the second opening of Downtown East and we Journalists have to run down and cover the whole day's event and it's damn tiring? Well, some of us stayed late to see the lighting and I spotted 2T1 people cus they were going home from their BBQ, ya...JOURNALISM forever!
Photobucket
Well, still waiting for the light-up...


Photobucket
Started...


Photobucket


Photobucket
This's brighter..


Photobucket


Photobucket
So...it ends off with fire works...


MONDAY
Journalism...WOOTS! Well, we went to com lab 3 to do our report and yup...that's all? Also, I was late :P Hees and Miss Lee was like, "Clarice, you're late..." Erm, ya?

TUESDAY
Journalism and Choir...Well, had Journalism first and i had to do the recording cus when the report was written by 4 people![Terence, Cyrus, Fu Xi and Me] Okay okay and the worst thing was that I do the recording early as I had choir later on and I didn't want to cus...well, guess it for yourself...it's damn OBVIOUS that I dislike _____.

WEDNESDAY
Hahs...Today's the first day of camp and I only just packed my bag YESTERDAY :x

Hees and erm, yup, we were thought how to lead and so on...GROUP 1 = R.I.P Hey! It ain't rest in peace, ya but Responsible, Intelligent People...Not I think one...DEFINITELY not me. Well, my group consists of ME...duh...Jasmine, Zariel, Jing Hui, Yuan Jiat, Chingye[sp], Elitzerberth, Shi Xuan, Yi Xin, Sherman. Wee Chin[sp], Shirlee, Tricia and Hao Yang. Well, the sleepover SUCKS! Why? Cus some people keeps on making noise till 3 plus cus Shirlee, Me, Yuan Jiat and Jing Hui couldnt sleep and we had to play uno in the dark cus we can't sleep? Wth! Then, we wanted to escape to the boys' side as some of them were still awake and they ordered Mac Delivery. Invited us down but there were teachers in the canteen and we can't escapre to the Dance Room[boys slept there]...Then, Shirlee and Jasmine were hungry and went to the HOD room there where Mr Benson Tay gave them instant noodles to eat...Interesting thing was that I managed to sleep finally and was woken up by the same people laughing...Did they even sleep? Oh well, then Prabu and Lucas were like, "You never sleep ar? You look so tired..." Duh cus of some people. Not saying Zhi Ting's gang as I was still awake when they slept...but I don't wanna offend anyone so Sush...forget about it? Anyway, I just wanna "thank" them for making my eyes hurt so much!


Photobucket
R.I.P


Photobucket
Zoomed in...


Photobucket
This brings up the bad memories cus after Shi Xuan and me wrapped this freaking egg, the answer we got was "Project failed" WTH? We didn't know that we've to open up te wrapping and we freakingly used so many stuffs to wrap until it was to difficult to open up again...Haiz but nvm cus in life, there's definitely ups and downs...


PhotobucketOur lemonade and orange squash :] The 2nd best taste...Hahz


THURSDAY

We tried out the game that we planned today and our proposal was SUCCESSFUL! Here's some pics of us at work :]

Photobucket
First, we tried out our game at the MPR 2 and it was really fun!


Photobucket
This is our obstacle course...


Photobucket
There's Mr Khairul helping us out...He's damn NAUGHTY as he added many strings in the obstacle and we had to bent up and down crawl and so on...Aiyo!


PhotobucketThe trainers tried our game and it was like ooo cus the next photo shows it all...


PhotobucketHahs..guy and gurl can't do this in school ar :P


FRIDAY
WOOTZ! Last day of camp and it was the sec.1s' turn to try out our game and they were like complaining, "SO DIFFICULT!", "SO SCARY, wait I fall and die, how?", "I don't wanna hold the guy in front of me!" and "CHALLENGING enough, I like it..." Okay, okies, thanks for your comments and erm, ya we didn't won the best game cus of the scary part and so on... >.<

Photobucket
Jasmine, Me, Mr Khairul,ChingYe[sp] and Wee Chin[sp]


Photobucket
YiXin!


Photobucket
Zoomed in...


Photobucket
I pasted this on my sleeve...Still have others like, "R.I.P", "Trainer", "Prefects 4eva" and my name lurh "Clarice :]" ~_~"


SATURDAY
My maid was sent home today as my dad wanted us[my siblings and I] to be independent...Oh my gosh! Am I gonna die or what? Dad founded out that we depended on the maid a whole lot and it was like...really bad, ya? WAAAAAAA! Who'll help me with my bag when it's too heavy and erm, who'll do this, who'll do that??

SUNDAY
Went to church today and after that, the whole family goes shopping for groceries as the maid can't do that for us anymore? Then bought lots of stuffs again. Only groceries and it almost hit $100...Crazy, ya?

MONDAY
Hmmm, I think i'm in dreamland as I thought today got Journalism and I went to double check and sms to Mrs Kee and she said it's tomorrow but I remembered her smsing me that it's on Monday 1pm? Oh my...What happened to me?? Then, I still haven't write the report for the Leadership Camp thingy...Hees, too tired and lazy lurh...Can't help it...Deadline so close...Anyway, I shall end this FREAKING LONG POST here cus my hands are tired...Hmmm, let me go play now and BYE!


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment