<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, 12 April 2008 10:00 pm

Freaking sick...Well, this week's Hai Experiential and it totally sucks cus I got flu and cough somehow...due to the freaking stupid weather of rain and sun. Well, went to Fort Canning and New Horizon Home...Dots man...Felt happy that the elders were smiling. Got caught in the rain...Then sick liao...Then Thursday got P.E...then Mr Loh asked me to rest lorh cus I was like having difficulty breathing and got sore throat...wth

SO...IPW on Wednesday...fun for me cus i kept on bullying Lucas by tickling him...Then, we kinda slack a lot as we had done a lot already ma...

Sorry for not blogging for so long as i was freaking tired and sick and no mood to do anything...

FRIDAY
Oh my gosh! I bought my fountain pen FINALLY! Nice, ya...Then, sis and me went to tm to shop for school bags...Heehee...Then, we decided to buy each a white bag from ZINC...$60...Different designs and it's like nice ma...so buy lor...I'm not spendthrift? :]

TODAY
Oh yeah! Today's Saturday and we went shopping at Bugis...ate te Japanese ice cream; Uzumaki. I ate the Black Sesame one cus it's good for face or something and sis ate the blueberry cus she's the blueberry gurl...We brought our maid along to carry stuffs...Crazy, ya...i know...Erm, then our maid spend $100 total today. Ate at Macdonald for tea break and then train to tm and bought some stuffs...and then I bought Famous Amos Cookies! Oh my gosh..the cinnamon one! Then, buy other stuffs. Then train back to Pasir Ris...bought some hair accesories and then...erm, walk home cus we didn't bother to wait for bus? Hmmm, now gotta do the IPW powerpoint presentation...Hmmm, sad right? Who ask me kana in charge of that...but it's okay cus everyone must do their part ma...Now, I still got flu and my voice still weird weird one...but nvm cus I bought the Honey cough drops which costs $5. Usual sweet cost only $1+?

Anyway, i gotta go now as I freaking wanna rest...Sorry for no pics again...REALLY sorry...Hope that you don't doze off while reading my blog as there's no pictures for entertainment.


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment