<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Tuesday, 11 March 2008 5:38 pm

Oh well...today rocks and SUCKS. Why rocks? Cus I had my time during Journalism...recording and helping those primary school kids was so fun, ya? Also, Fu Xi and Wei Jian kept on correcting my Chinese cus they said that I don't sound like a Chinese when I speak Chinese. LOLS! Okayokay...even Terence, Cyrus and MRS KEE helped me...OH GOSH, right?

Why SUCKS? After Journalism(farewell to priamry school students), I rushed for Choir...Hence, couldn't join the guys for lunch...FREAK! Nvm...went for practice and then lunch break...it was raining heavily. Shirlee, Amanda, Jasmine and me went to KFC for lunch and I was the only one who brought along an umbrella...After lunch, it was still pouring...Hence, I decided to take a taxi back to school as I sneeze easily even under drizzle...Fu Xi can be my witness...Hahs! So, Shirlee and I flaged a taxi and we thought Jasmine and Amanda would wanna join us but no...it's okay and sorry to those TWO seniors who black mouth me and Shirlee in the toilet...Saying that my umbrella should lend it to them...Too bad and sorry as I had mentioned earlier that I sneeze easily even under DRIZZLES! So, I need the umbrella to shelter me and Shirlee to the taxi...WHATEVER! Just wanna clear this STUPID concept of not lending the umbrella to you gurls...Also, this actually leads to the incident when I didn't went for the camp and the carolling and I had to pay the $10. YOU ARE NOT GONNA BUY MY MEALS OR ANYTHING CUS I WENT FOR THE BEIJING TRIP AND COULDN'T GO FOR THESE CHOIR EVENTS? USING IT FOR EXTRA PURPOSES? You should be glad that I didn't blow this matter out _ _ _ _ _ _ _!

Okayokay...finally let it out again...I'm back to happy...

Awww, tomorrow got no Journalism...HAVE CHOIR...

Hope to cya tomorrow in Choir, Wei Yi...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment