<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, 23 March 2008 7:16 pm

SATURDAY
Went to church at night for Miracle Service and saw the live satellite from Manila...My church went there for missionary work...WOW! So cool!


THANK GOD for everything...I must brush up my Literature!!!

Today got Sports Day and daddy dear fetched me home for lunch and then to stadium for Sports Day...My duty was Gate 1 la...Then later Red house got no space to sit...gotta sit at blue house and alas didn't went home with Tricia cus my family came to fetch me home.

FRIDAY
Today's Good Friday! Then at Channel 5 and ChannelNewsAsia, I saw my church on news!!! WOAH MAN! So cool, ya?

SATURDAY
I had tuition at 1 to 4...Then finished homework and watched late night shows...SCARY la those shows...

SUNDAY
Today...went to church for the 1115 service...Left earlier from church as neighbour called to tell my dad that my mum's dad's really weak and has called the ambulance for us...When we reached home, I was damn surprised as I couldn't see any ambulance in sight...Little did I know that they were already in my house...checking for my granddad's pulse...Actually, he died in the morning but my maid thought that he was sleeping and when she wanna call him for lunch time, she couldn't wake him up. Hence, she ran to the neighbour's house and started alerting them...I heard the machine said, "NO PULSE!" Oh my! He actually died...The first person I went to inform was...and then I cried like shit la...Cus he's a really good man who spoke few words...I dunno what to say now as i'm just so sad...So, i'm still going to school la except on this coming Thursday when he's gonna be sent for...Haiz

Sorry for not replying your messages cus i'm just too sad...Weeping, i really don't know what to say...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment