<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Sunday, 30 March 2008 9:35 pm

Oh okay...so i didn't become sl or whatever...
I don't care about it now cus i know that i wrote lots of bad stuffs about...in this blog...and teachers did read it...

Haiz...
THURSDAY
I didn't went to school today...Cried like shit...when i blink my eyes, it's damn painful cus i cried a lot! I just wintessed a soul going to heaven...i'm so scared la cus i'll now treasure those who are with me now...MY FAMILY and of course, FRIENDS...

FRIDAY
I was emo today after yesterday's sad event and then Miss Thang went to comfort me...Haiz...Went to buy elaine's present with Prabu...Thanks for accompanying me...Then, ate the chocolate in class with Miko, Yee Ling, Prabu and of course, ELAINE! Then, went to Straits Times Media Club Workshop with Journalsim members...bought MnM chocolates for them to eat in bus...Wasn't feeling well after that workshop as I was really tired and then had flu...cus it was drizzling and we kinda got wet...

SATURDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY elaine!
Quarrelled with my bro today...really pissed off...and freaking sad la!

SUNDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sis! Ate at Sakura, Downtown East today...
SIS turned 21 today!
Next year's BRO's turn!
7 years+'s MY turn! :)
Haiz...i do hope that there'll be no more misunderstandings or hatings between MUACKIES... :] I don't think that we're forgotten, right?
Now, not feeling well as i did not have enough sleep everyday...and i'm feeling freaking moody and my eyes just keeps on droppping...don't really have the strength to open them...I'm feeling stress cus of the upcoming tests...I feel really scared of each day as they come...I don't know why but...I do have lots of things on my mind...My relationship with my silings...my friends breaking up...upcomming tests...journalism work...IPW...
Can anyone please help me to relax cus i think i'm pushing myself too much but i know that there's no such thing as maximum in my dictionary...
I'm going crazy...might faint any moment I think...even as i'm typing now, I feel really sick...Haiz...haven't done Journalism report for competition and for Mrs Kee...IPW...haven't receive the surveys from Chelsea...

I'll never stop trying even when i'm tired and sick of everything...I want to rest in bed but i can't as i need to study...Focus...Focus...Focus


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment