<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Saturday, 26 January 2008 10:07 am

TUESDAY
There's choir today and we played some games with the sec.1(s) and everyone did their voice test...THe conductor said I could be in S2 but said that perhaps I should stay in A1! WOO! A1 rocks, ya!

WEDNESDAY
Photobucket

Photobucket
My bed arrrived today and it's like super high!!
I said the pledge today and it was bad cus I got no voice and somehow, still gotta say the pledge...MATHS TEST today and I had Journalism after school...

THURSDAY
PhotobucketThis road may seem familiar to you...

Photobucket

PhotobucketDearest Yee Ling...

PhotobucketDearest me...-_-"

PhotobucketDearest 2E4

PhotobucketDearest us...

PhotobucketThis is something sweet called love...

PhotobucketFrom left to right: mine and Yee Ling's...

Stayed back for the Mother Tongue Programme but in the end, don't have la...SO, me and Yee Ling went to the beach!! For awhile only cus we wanna go home and study. Yee Ling so ROCKS, ya!

FRIDAY
Well, had PHYSICS TEST, skipped P.E cus wan't feeling well and did my PC Duty after school...Saw Jordy and yup, Jessica signed his PC page and then I went to meet my sis at White Sands for lunch and then went to see the doctor cus I was not feeling well...COMPLETELY LOST MY VOICE! Then, saw Jia min on my way to a bus-stop...
So sucky cus I still did my Prefect's Duty in the morning when I had difficulty screaming at those people...
Also, I slept at 6 plus and skipped dinner and woke up in the morning at 9 plus...So crazy, ya...I did woke up at 0330 in the morning and tried thinking and finally figured out that I had skipped dinner cus I don't remember watching any television programmes...

SATURDAY
So...I woke up at 9 plus and erm...I'm having tuition at 1100 to 1600 plus...I'm so gonna freak out...At least, I can talk now...though my voice's still a little different...


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment