<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Monday, 21 January 2008 7:44 pm

ARH!!! I've got sooo many homework lurh and that's one of the reason why i didn't blog. Another reason is because of friendship problems not with me lurh but if my friends have problems, i'll be there to lend a listening ear. A FRIEND should not force a person not to do something that she doesn't wanna do...like going out till late time and comes home getting a scolding...IT'S LIKE SOOO NOT WORTH IT!

Also, I was sick during the weekends and still sick now...it's so dumb lurh cus I wanna porn Journalism today so I slept with the air con on without pulling the blankets over and now, i'm sick...

Cyrus's first reaction was, "Wtf! lol u slacker xp! So lucky lol."

In the end, I still went for Journalism cus I'm so in LOVE with it...

It's lame right?? Well, i'm really sooo tired cus of Journalism. I've to stay back in school until 1830 sometimes or maybe earlier and i'm so damn TIRED! Again, today, I stayed back for Journalism and I did my recording in ONE TAKE!! NO MISTAKES!! OOO LA LA... >.< Not proud ass but i'm soo glad lurh. Then, while waiting for the last person who is Sydney to finish his recording, me, Terence, Prabu and Fu Xi were gossiping...Don't worry lurh...DEFINITELY not talking about you cus I LOVE u... -_-" Anyway, I feel so glad whenever i'm with my Journalism mates...It's just a different feeling, ya know... See, we even waited for the last one to finish recording before we went home...HSC JOURNALISM " ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE". Except for SOME people who didn't care lurh...

Today's life at school is normal...Now, i'm sitting with Kai Sheng and it's like I can't help laughing at the way he eats the cherry chilli...Erm, let's see... who ate the chilli...Sheri, Kai Sheng and Irsyad[sp]...BRAVO! Erm, i saw Kai Sheng kept on make "the sound when one has block nose and can't breathe..." This shows the HOTNESS of my chilli...JOKING....

Our class at the "Spice Garden" during art lessons...


TRICIA aka mum!


Now, i'm sitting here...


Erm, that shity stuff, i don't think i wanna post it here cus it's YUCKS!

WEI JIAN, TELL ME LURH...
I'm not like ______ who spread like SHIT...
Com'on, tell me...

FU XI
I love your friends...especially talking to them today...you all are like SO CLOSE la!

TERENCE
Mrs Kee sms and say that tomorrow, she not coming to school. Hence, ONLY THE BOTH OF US have to stay back to choose the pictures and videos for Journalism...Make sure don't let that BITCH follow us...cus she's not included. I'll just tell Miss Khoo that i've to go for Journalism first and then Choir...

MRS KEE, MR SHUN, MISS JULIANA LEE, MR DEREK TOH, MR IVAN TOH, MRS WONG and MRS LOH
YOU TEACHERS SO ROCKS LURH...THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO HELP HSC JOURNALISTS...LOVE YOU ALL!!

Okay, now, let's see, my grandma's birthday was last Saturday and we went to SRC to celebrate...Then everyone were like saying your dress so short lurh...It's like not I want it cus don't have my length...

Then ate the usual stuffs...like shark fin and all that...SO damn full...

Then it was damn freaking dark on the way home when dad was driving...

And erm, I don't wanna add anymore cus now, i've got work to do and that is to call some journalism members to spread news...

And erm, something to add, this year sec. 1(s) are soo cute lurh!

Nothing else...gotta zoom off...

1 more thing, GET WELL SOON, JING WEN!

Also, Dear heavenly father, please bless me and heal me in Jesus name, Amen...

MY BLOCKED NOSE!!!


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment