<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4756500658516787573?origin\x3dhttp://clarice-angel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Thursday, 15 November 2007 11:17 pm

Now, i'm posting for yesterday cus i was really tired to post...and hence...ya...

We had a tour around Mediacorp Radio Station...and i saw ~Zhou Cong Xing~ sorry for the wrong spoelling cus i'm bad in chi, NO offence... Actually, i was really happy yesterday but when we came back to school and was dismissed there, we waited outside the school at the void deck there...cus...nvm, dun wanna say, 'll hurt someone* Nvm...Then, i decided to walk Fu Xi home...Then the idiotic Wei Jian said something which hurt my heart...i'm not sobbing now but...well...den before that, cus me n cyrus were toking abt someone*** and then prabu heard and use dunno thing and hit my hand...got red marks for more than 5 minutes...I really felt lyk crying but didn't dare cus terence, joelle, chelsea, fu xi and wei jian were all there...Later, when i walked Fu Xi home, when we were walking around the bus stop there, Wei Jian kept on saying, "_______ __ __ ____!" and den i was lyk screaming and screaming and screaming back at him and den a bus arrived jus in time for Wei Jian to catch it and in the bus, he stil kept on screaming the same phrase...I was so down but i didn't show my feelings but i guess Fu Xi knew...Den i jus pretend to tok tok tok on the way to Fu Xi's home and den we reached her block's void deck and we parted and i was on my own walking home...To tell the truth, i didn't realised that the sky had turned dark and i jus kept on walking on the endless roads...still thinking of Prabu's smack and Wei Jian's words...but all i can do is to keep my mouth shut cus my outside appearance is timid and shy and quiet...wad can i do? Ít's not my wish to be lyk that either...


TODAY's POSTING...

Well, choir was exhausting cus we practiced and practiced but not so bad...i exaggerated it...Anyway, i'm so touched that Wei Yi, Amanda aka nai nai and Jasmine said they missed me cus i couldn't go for choir on Tuesday 13th nov 07...Glad to have such people in my life...Really great people, u noe...but i had to admit that i was looking forward to meeting my sis after choir for shopping....we ran all the way home cus the sky was dark and we didn't noe that we had shopped for so long...ate KFC and saw my choir seniors and smiled (: and ya, i really had fun learning the dance steps though i couldn't go for the Graduation Night cus i'm in China, Beijing and also, i couldn't go for the Christmas Caroling cus i'm at China, Beijing. I have to admit that i wanna go cus i can see my sweet darling friends and seniors! Hmmmm, the dance steps were nice and i lyk the song too! It was HSM!!! (: ROCKS man! I hope that the audition for the chosen groups...that my group'll win! My heart is with them on Graduation Day...REMEMBER THAT!


Last words...

#@&~!$^ You* have hurt my heart again and again and now, i really really really have made my mind to dislike you...No matter what you did in the past...I guessed my position in overall and class decreased badly cus i wasn't paying attention in class. Thinking of u* all the time...I've regreted so much!! Those scoldings that i've received from my parents was lyk so wad...and i did it for u*? I was lyk dam foolish in the past cus i really dunno which part of u* attracted me cus u* r SHIT! I so DAMN dislike u* for making me love u* and u* did say some words which were so truly sweet. The way u* treated me was lyk so Wow and now, I think i should jus ignore u*...I've decided that this shall be my choice...When i was being so called bullied, u* came to my rescue but today, i saw u* but i hid and walked in the other direction...I went to practice with my frens and i was having fun...TOTALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT U*...Please, stop smsing me if u* dun love me cus u* ignored me so many tyms and u* expected me not to ignore u* when u* feel down n all that! I was dumb to forgive u* again n again! I thought all that u* did in the past was real but now, perhaps, we are not close after all! I know u* did read my blog once...but not sure if u* r now...Please, dun break my heart into shattered pieces again...I can't take it anymore. Now, being bullied...I dun haf u* to turn to anymore and i won't need u*! YOU BASTARD!!!


Spoilt Girl


The Girl

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
C l @ r i c 3

27th July

A simple girl
Attending Lighthouse Evangilism Tampines...Got Woodlands one
Ex-student of Gongshang primary
Prefect
Choir
Science Club
1.7(2001)Mrs Choy
2.7(2002)Mrs Choy
3.9(2003)Mdm Wong
4.9(2004)Mdm Wong
5.4(2005)Mrs Kok
6.4(2006)Mrs Kok
Student of Hai Sing Catholic
Prefect
Journalism
Choir
1E4(2007)Miss Sultana
2E4(2008)Miss Thang
3E1(2009)?


She Loves


God

her family


him*

PAKALA


MUACKIES

her frenz


fellow prefects of Gongshang and Hai Sing Catholic)

hsc journalism club


classmates

taking neoprints


her home sweet home


She Wants


Peace foreva

Be one of the top 5 in class

A good future ahead

A cool car for my future(definitely must get my driving license ma)

New wallet(again)

New study Desk

New organ

New bag

New shoes

New swatch watch

Colours of Her Life

In no order


Pink

Silver

Baby Blue

Purple

Pale Gold

Pale Orange

White

Black

Brown

Denim Blue



Sweet Talks



Entertainment